Below are the links to download the entry forms.
1) Read the Rules and Regulations and make sure your cart is up to the pace!
2) Complete the entry form (Adult /Junior)
3) Fill in any requests to join in the bbq the night before (payment needed now of £6 per person)
4) Either:- Write a cheque for £30 per entry (plus £6 per person for Saturday pm bbq )made payable to “Richards Castle Soap Box Derby” and send the completed form(s) and cheque to:
Arabella Salwey, The Lodge, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 4DU
5) Or Email this form to firstname.lastname@example.org and send £30.00 (plus any monies for bbq) by BACs transfer to Lloyds Bank 30-95-27 Account no 00880352 Richards Castle Soap Box
The closing date is 21st June 2017
You will receive confirmation of your entry via email
Please note the committee have decided to slightly modify the Soap Box measurements for the 2017 race.
This change brings us into line with other Soap Box events. The Maximum width of a Soap Box will now be 1500 mm and the length will be a maximum of 2500 mm.